With so many shows competing for your limited financial and human resources, how do you go about analyzing and selecting the best shows for your company?
The singular focus of this webinar is to quickly give you the knowledge, resources and a step-by-step show analysis process you can use immediately. You’ll no longer have to play the guessing game or just go on past experience as the primary reasons why you do certain tradeshows. You will have a structured and organized show evaluation process that will help you gather, assimilate, analyze and make smarter tradeshow decisions based on a thorough, replicable analysis and selection process. You will be able to weed out low value or under-performing events. This will free up financial and human resources so you can execute the best shows more effectively and deliver more value and return on investment for your company.
45 minute strategic web-session to:
- Benefits of using a formal show analysis and selection process
- What types of shows are there?
- Where to find tradeshow information
- What make a show the right or best show for you
- Determining the right attendees
- 6 show analysis categories
- The grading process
- The Show Analysis & Selection tool
- Online – Go to Meeting
- Downloadable Show Analysis & Selection e-book included
- Downloadable Show Analysis & Selection Excel spreadsheet included